11 January 2018

SG Stitches


Hello so lovely of you to visit.

I am sharing with you my card for our new challenge at Southern Girls..

Our theme: Stitching
Our sponsors: A Day for Daisies and Wild Orchid Crafts

I have used an image called Hepbern Dress from A Day for Daisies and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

Here is my card: 



I have used the SU Stitched Shapes Framelits Die on the blue circle and around the sentiment.
I created the faux stitching using an SU Sahara Sand Pen.

The sentiment is from the SU stamp set Beautiful You and was stamped in SU Baked Brown Sugar ink.


Here is close up of the image and the sentiment: 



I embossed the SU Soft Sky cardstock with a retired embossing folder before I die cut it out with the stitched framelit die.

The paper is from a Kaisercraft Paper Pad called Rose Avenue.  
The SU Pearls and doily were from my stash.

The copic markers used were:

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, R21
Hair: E51, 53, 50, 57, 55
Dress: R0000, 85, 83, 81


I would like to add this card to the following challenges: 

Artistic Inspirations Challenge - #192 Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #88 Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - #88 Anything Goes 
Love to Craft Challenge - #17 Anything Goes



Have a fabulous day.

10 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card, Meg. I've always enjoyed this image. Loved the actress, too. [Bunny]

Gayatri said...

Fabulous card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card card love the image . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Meg and thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creator hugs Sue x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Meg, this is SOOO beautiful hunny! I love the soft palette you've used and the pretty paper. The gorgeous pearl accents on her dress and in her hair are fabulous too! Lovely creation hun. Hope you trip went well. Happy 2018! Hugs, Wends xoxo

meg said...

Beautiful image and card,thank you for joining in at Paper Creator this month

Darlene said...

Such a sweet creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Be sure to use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store to qualify for the challenge prize. Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful image and coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a wonderful card just beautiful

Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck

Pen

Post a Comment